Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vamsi in the American President's Chair

Today is the first day of my Fulbright regional meeting and initially I thought I could not make my time to visit the must see Clinton Presidential Center due to flight time. Accompanied by Dr. Logan ( My principal) I reached Little Rock by 4pm and we directly rushed to Clinton Presidential Center. But I made it to add to my wonderful experiences in America. Arkansas is the state of the Bill Clinton whom we know as one of the most influential American Presidents. When he was chosen as Governor of Arkansas for the first time he was the youngest American Governor ever. I had some really good moments there. One of them was sitting in the American president's chair. I could find the model of Charminar made up of Hyderabadi pearls that was presented to Mr Clinton during his visit to Andhra Pradesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you feel sittig in the presidents chair.......? PEARLY CHARMINAR LOOKS ELEGANT AND WONDERFUL.....GLORY OF INDIA IS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD...IS IT NOT ?