Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day With A Difference

It was a Teacher Work Day' yesterday and we were preparing the 'Report Cards' for the first 9 weeks. Though the 'Progress Reports' are issued every 3 weeks, Report Cards are more formal and the data would be submitted to the School District.
I will write about grading system in detail in one other post.
It is festive season back home.
Thank you friends, relatives, colleagues, students and everyone for loading my Inbox with e-mails, e-cards/for dropping a scrap in Orkut, or ringing my phone/ Skype with your Diwali wishes and Birthday wishes.
I appreciate of New Tech staff for their time and care to wish me on this occasion.
I take the wishes of those who thought about me but could not send the wishes. I understand your position.

It was a very different day from a regular Diwali day by many different ways. I take it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vamsi,

Nice to see you after a long time. The posts are fantastic.... If somebody asks why you like, admire and respect vamsi so much I no need to explain so much; now I can give this link and ask them to read all the posts... Few of them are fabulous. Keep going. I wish you Happy birthday(May be this is second or third time I am wishing you on your birthday in our 14 years of friendship!!!.) I wish you more success. -Bayanna

mahima said...

Hey Vamsi ji,

Belated Happy Birthday..it seems they celebrated your Birthday nicely..i'll be waiting for my piece of cake.

nice pictures.

Mahima

Unknown said...

Hi sir. how are u sir? ur photos are excellent. sir u forgot us? sir won't u upload our pics?hansika's is studying better now!!! espeaclially in math getting 90%. sir Keerti kalakara sir! sir eli ya irunda p3 pulli ayitha sir. arthika pulli urumithu sir. wen u wil come sulur? intha visshayam namakularaye irukatum. ipaaaadiku unga mokka students......sorry
Hansika.S
Arthika.R
Preethi.A
Keerti.M
Barathadevi.M


ttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sir.......................

sir thatha illa tata sir!!!
sir just for fun . keep it it mind but don't react. nenga pannamatiganu teruyum.
enge yavarum nalam . sir u r our friend na . so no leaking out!!!

Don't worry! Be hapyy!!!!