Thursday, October 23, 2008

In the lap of America

Almost two months of teaching and two and half months of stay in America- I feel like this. There is a lot that I can relate my stay here in America with this picture.

Yep, I found places where I can be comfortable and took pain to reach there, climbed up and placed myself in the comfort zone. It took time. I still have to be careful, hold the base firmly so that you may not fall, bear the inconvenience whatever you feel but present a smiling face.

My stay looks more meaningful for me than what I expected before coming here.
I made my self engaged in work and activity to forget home sickness. It is the only way that I can get along with the situation. That is what made me look 'groovy' to my friends.
But honestly I miss my colleagues, friends, my students, my school.
I miss you all.
I miss India.

3 comments:

PADMA NARAYANAN said...

MISS YOU TOO VAMSI......INDIA also

Anonymous said...

In spite of the inconveniences you look great in the lap of AMERICA.....JEEVAN MEI KUCH KHO KAR HI KUCH PAA SAKTHE HEI.....IWANT YOU TO BE SEATED IN THE LAP OF AMERICA AND EXPLORE IT....hum bi aapko miss kar rahe hei yaar

mahima said...

whos statue is this?

mahima