Wednesday, October 22, 2008

500 N Duke Street, 54-102

My apartment buliding

The front view.

Welcome home.

Please be seated. Coffee or tea? Which one do you like to be served?

This is the place I have been staying for the last two months. My world, after 5 pm every day and most of the part of Saturdays and Sundays. The Laptop and the T.V are my family members. Kitchen and bed room (on the loft) are my visiting places.

My apartment is in Down town just opposite to Durham School of Arts and pretty close to the Bus terminal and Amtrack train station (There are only two trains that run through Durham).

The coincidence is back home Ongole ( my native place) is famous for Oxen, and Durham, the Durham Bull. In Ongole district the popular crop is tobacco. and Down town Durham is the place of tobacco wear houses. All these wear house are being converted to luxury apartments. My apartment building (Bullington Wear house) is also a wear house one time,which is also placed in the 'National Register of Historic Places".

Durham is 'City of Medicine'. It is famous for its Research triangle park and Duke university.

Want to know more about Durham? Alright click here. Don't forget to browse to take 360 degree tour of some important places.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's always 2 remain connectd 2 yr roots. it feels good

Anonymous said...

ONE CUP OF BLACK TEA PLEASE!!!......Your apartment has a rich look......yellow light does a good job......when can i knock at the door?.....