Friday, October 3, 2008

An American Apple Pie

To be vegetarian in America ..., mmm, some times is a tough task. You need somebody to tell you the right pick (Or make so many trails and time will gradually teach you).
In the beginning whenever I looked for a vegetarian meal I was given salad stuff.
And whenever I tried some thing different I ended up in ordering the wrong choice.

But for few times I am lucky to have a right combination of taste and flavour.

The following is one such case where I really enjoyed the food outside.
One who visits America must eat an American apple pie.
After searching here and there what I found was there is a good restaurant just down my street too.
Friday evenings are interesting. On the other days when I leave the school at 4.30 it looks I am leaving early. On Friday by 4.00 I see almost nobody in the school.
People leave their offices as early as possible to join Ur family/group and have a long relaxing dinner.
Everybody says 'Fabulous Friday'
Just chill chill, just chill.


1 comment:

PADMA NARAYANAN said...

Is that butter in Krishna's mouth ?.. then I can see the 14 worlds???????????????!!!!!!!!!!