Friday, September 19, 2008

This is vamsi


Hello all,

Finally, I am done with opening a blog.

Thinking to do this right from 5th August, the day I landed in America

and some how I could not.

O.K now I am here to share my experiences in America with the world I know and with the world I don't.

For those of you to whom I am new,

I am vamsi krishna, trained graduate teacher in Math, working for Kendriya Vidyalayas in India, presently on a 'Fulbright' asignment as an exchange teacher, working at Hilside New Tech High School, Durham, N.C , USA.
In the coming days I will bring forth the best of my experiences of the past month in the U.S and as well as of experience of that particular day.Wish me time and mood.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your introduction is incomplete. You are not just t.g.t., but a very affectionate and caring friend too. Your funloving nature and sincerity towards work is something that everyone should be able to appreciate.

malini said...

sochte to bahut log hain par karte kum hai...thats the way to go vamsi..you are a great teacher and I envy the experiences you are having both professionally and personally.

PADMA NARAYANAN said...

YES.... WISHING YOU ALL THE TIME AND MOOD........

PADMA NARAYANAN said...

Profile tho achha hai.........

vamsi krishna said...

Sujata mam,
Thank you very much for finding an affectionate friend in me. Keep reading the posts and express your openion on the posts.

vamsi krishna said...

Padma mam,
Thank you for your good wishes and appreciation.

vamsi krishna said...

Padma mam,
Thank you for your good wishes and appreciation.

vamsi krishna said...

Malinai mam,
Thank you for your inspirationa words.

sai teja said...

hello sir you are a good teacher sir iam sai teja of class srinivas of class 8.we love your teaching the meathod of you teach