Wednesday, November 26, 2008

'International Buzz'


The third week of November is observed as International Education Week.
The Hillside High School’s IB Program celebrated their Annual International Night during that week. The event highlighted the international diversity of Hillside’s students and faculty. It featured the culinary and cultural contributions of students and teachers from many countries. Food, music, and poetry were all part of the event.
I gave a presentation to the gathering, sharing with them ‘my experiences’. For them my observations are like Indian perspective of U.S academic system. They were keen to know my views and the presentation went on with wit and and laughter. The pictures from Matt's blog sought attention among the people. Thanks to Mr Foxman, Mr. McDuffee & Mrs McKoy for their invitation and for providing me a platform to share my views. I will post the pictures of the program soon.


P.S : Wish me 'happy journey' to the 'Savannah (Georgia) Trip'. Can I keep my blog updated regularly this time? Depends...