Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations America !

I missed a day in my blog.
But
I witnessed each moment of the Historic Day.
It means so much not just to Americans but to the whole world.
It tells you why America is so different, more developed and highly advanced.
The difference is in mind set of the people, the responsibility/patriotism of each citizen towards their country.
The maturity and courage shown my American voter in choosing the change by leaving race, religion, caste and creed aside is highly commendable.
So many hardships, so many issues, lot many crises, so may priorities,
But-
as McCain said, 'Country First'.
It is the triumph for each American citizen.
It is so gracious the way McCain responded to the election results assuring the support to Obama.
It is so elegant hat Obama said the nation that ' I will listen to all your voices and I will act as President'.
Hats off to you America.
Best of Luck Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jll5baCAaQU&feature=channel

No comments: