Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People I met during Grand Canyon trip

This Chubby cheeks , dimple chin girl is my friend, Sophia.
( She presented a red rose, and by the evening she told me that I am great. )
Tom, father of Sophia,
he gave us ride to Grand Canyons and hosted me in Santa Fe.
Thank you very much Tom. You are so nice.
Pictured above is Kim Holland, an Ex-Fulbrighter, a great human being.
Thank you mam, Gr8 hospitality.

Craig, Kim,s Husband.
I ever remember the apple pie, pan cakes, Sarkar movie and the first snow fall of Flag Staff.


Nico, a French French teacher. You read it right. He is from France.
Thank you for the lunch at 'Himalayas'. And best of luck. ( I think, you know why it is for.)

The tour guide of Grand Canyon. The 'Dude' at Rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOPHIA is really a darling......cute girl.....ITS SO NICE TO MEET GOOD PEOPLE.

PADMA NARAYANAN said...

tathasthu.......sheegramey vivaha prapthirasthu......