Saturday, November 8, 2008

Santa Fe




I reached Albuquerque by 8 pm. on Friday. The house owner of Sohini, Tom received me from the airport. He is a very good personality, and a great fan of India. By a drive of roughly one hour we reached Santa Fe, the capital of New Mexico, a historic city and tourist center. It looks like a different country altogether. The colour architecture and structure of the houses here is very different from usual. I am trying to read into it. I will get you more details in the coming posts.
This afternoon I am driving to Flag Staff where we will meet Ms. Kim Holland who will host us for this night. Sunday morning we will visit Grand Canyons which is 1 hour ride from Flag Staff. That evening we will be back to Flag Staff. Next morning return to Santa Fe. I am hoping to explore Santa Fe on Tuesday, Wednesday back to Durham. More pictures and videos in the coming posts. I am afraid wether I can get time and Internet connection to write the posts regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I leave this comment for your post you must be recollecting the wonderful images of the GRAND CANYONS........INTERNET CONNECTION......A PROBLEM IN US....YOU TOO BRUTUS.....Ha.....Ha....Ha.....

Anonymous said...

When Ileave this comment for your post,you must be recollecting the wonderful images of the GRAND CANYONS.....INTERNET CONNECTION.....A PROBLEM IN US.....YOU TOO BRUTUS......Ha....Ha....Ha....