Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ms.Nash, My Guide

Pictured above is Ms.Nash. The enthusiasm personified. The favourite of all the students.
My guru and guide.
The strength and support that she offered to me right from the beginning of the exchange program is immensely effective. Her ability at multi tasking is commendable. She is popular among the students for her caring and friendly nature. Above all she has a cool head over her shoulders. Her classes formed reference for me. I just walked into her classes when ever I wanted, observed and learnt how to deal with the students.
The kind of control over the class and knowledge of the content the ability for the apt usage of project based learning are simply her characteristics. It is stunning to know that she is just a second year teacher. Yes, she is born teacher.
Ms. Nash, My sincere thanks to you for your time and support.

Madam, I woe you a lot.

No comments: