Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mill Valley - San Fansisco - Aparna Mam

Though I lost track of the days, I am trying to bring all my experiences forth. Hence most of the times I ended up reporting the incidents of 2 or 3 days before. I am presenting the things in the order they happened. Today I am writing about what I did on Sunday and Monday. My San Fransisco trip.
I explored in places around the San Fransisco city in the day. There is scenic beauty all around. Tall Redwood trees, hills covered with lush green grass, calm blue Pacific, bridges and tunnels...
By the evening we received the family members of Aparna mam (a co-fulbrighter) in the SFO who arrived from India. Then went around to see the city. Financial district, Fisherman Wharf, world famous China town, Union Square were the explorations. One should drive through the 'Crooked Street' in in their life time.

The golden gate bridge



Pelican Harbour

Cathy- who guided the tour. A good friend of Mrs Aparna.
I learnt a life time lessons from you mam.
You stand inspiration to me and many.
Thank you very much for your time.
With Aparna Mam and her Family

The video of SFO airport entrance.