Friday, December 12, 2008

Mr.Tharp. The supporter.

Here I introduce Mr. Tharp to you.
One of those who were considerate about the cultural difference.

A great human being, a good traveller, wrestler, hiker, besides a good teacher. A true supporter during my exchange program.

Worked as an exchange teacher to India and Europe and hence he is well aware of the facts of crossing cultures. He, with his wife Barbara took a great care of mine. Really a fatherly figure. He spent a lot of time in engaging my time constructively. He introduced me too adventure games like Orienteering, Hiking etc. We had a great time in the NC state fair. He took me to live sports, performances, and places of importance. The black box rehearsal, the library visit, Wrestling game, the Saturday brunch (Yummy Strawberry waffles) are some cool memories that makes me remember Mr. Tharp forever. Apart from all this the kind of support he offerred in carrying me to Indian grocery stores and other places is non repayable.
Thank you very much sir,
Thank you for all that you did to me,
Thank you for that very useful gift (a TI-84 calculator) too.
Regards to Barbara.

1 comment:

The King Srinivas said...

it is very nice sir
iam ur student anirudh