Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank you all !

My boss-Dr Logan, Ms Poole, and Ms. Stuver
Mr.French, Mr.Rogers and Ms. Nash
Dr. Rojas and Ms. Taylor

Mr. Lodge and Ms.Schuler


Mr & Ms. Johnson


With Mr & Mrs Rathmell, Ms.Schneider.

I am glad that our paths crossed. I really enjoyed your company. Each one of you is distinct by very nature but helping, caring and kind. It was wonderful experience sharing words, eating together in cafeteria, walking cross the hallways, sharing class rooms and office space, taking ride in your cars, attending meetings...

I will certainly look forward for the chance to meet you all again. Till then bye- my friends. Keep in touch.

When ever you feel like, I am there for you to welcome you to India.
( Pictures shot on Monday, 15th Dec)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi vamsi.
this is piyush.
i happened to come across your blogs.
happy memories of fulbright assignments. :)
i too have been shortlisted for 2009-10. i yet get the confirmed news.

i hope u wont mind giving some useful advice to me..

hope to be in touch.


... piyush
physics teacher
the galaxy international school,
rajkot, gujarat
email : piyush.karia@tges.org

RADS said...

Hi Vamsi,

This is one of your relative Radha ( Mrs. Kamala Ch 's daughter).
Hope you could recognise me .

Please reply back with your details at radhadeepak2829@gmail.com.

Congrats for the achievement.
I dont have your email id so sending you as a comment.

Please reply.

Radha