Monday, December 8, 2008

From the Coast of Pacific

For the last few days my blog became travel blog advert sing America.
On Saturday I stepped into and felt third Ocean. The Pacific.
During the conference I made time to look around.
Asilomar Conference Grounds, known as Monterey Peninsula's "Refuge by the Sea" is located on 107 acres of protected beachfront land, within the quaint and scenic town of Pacific Grove. This year marks the landmark 50-year anniversary of Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grounds as a proud unit of the California State Park system.
I reached the venue late in the night around 11.30 pm and went to sleep soon after being assigned a room. When I woke up in the morning and came out, it was a surprise for me to see tranquil and blue Pacific ocean just 50 feet away.
In the evening I visited world famous Monterey Bay aquarium.

Fire place at the front desk.

View, just by a 10 feet walk from my room.